Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cuz Baby Tonight The DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again-Chapter 5

She saw him waiting on of the table.He looked a tad bit irritated as she was (checks her watch)1 our later.
Trisha-I am so sorry baby!
All signs of boredom and irritation left his face and only a smile was left.A smile that made Trisha’s heart stop for a moment.A smile only for her.
He let out a slow whistle she winked and twirled showing off the dress and shoes.
Rahul-Wow!
Trisha’s smile broadened .He pulled her into his arms and she gave hima small peck.
Rahul(softly whispering into her ears)-Happy anniversary .I love You!
You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen .
Trisha’s blush deepened and she whispered back-Happy Anniversary to you too.I love you more than you can imagine.

Rahul-So where’s my gift?
Trisha-At home.It’s nothing compared to your gift though
Rahul-You brought it na?
Trisha-No
Rahul-You made it?
Trisha nodded
Rahul-Then it’s definitely better than my gift.I cannot wait to see it.What is it?
Trisha-You will see.Right now let’s eat as I am starving.
Trisha(her eyes closed as she savored her favorite dessert Mud cake)  -Oh My Gosh!this is heavenly
Rahul laughed and wiped the chocolate sauce from the corners of her lips.
Rahul-I know you are enjoying the cake but your cell is ringing since te past 5 minutes
Trisha-What?Oh sorry!
She picked up her phone
Trisha-Hey Sam..What’s up?
Rahul’s smile turned into a frown
Trisha-Sam don’t  irritate me I am out ..Bye!
(After Trisha switches off her mobile)
Rahul-Was That Sameer?
Trisha(smiling)-Yeah!
Rahul-Is he the reason you stay so late in office every night?
Trisha(raising her eyebrows)-Excuse Me?
Rahul-Is something going on between you two?
Trisha-How could you even think that?
Rahul-I have my reasons you spend so much of time with him and you are so close to him
Trisha-I cannot believe you Rahul.On our 5th anniversary you are asking me if I am cheating on you?(Rahul was about to interrupt her but she stopped him)I have loved you since I was 11 years old.I loved you when you didn’t love me back.I held onto you for all these years because I knew we would be together someday I waited for you for 8 years and you are still questioning my ability to remain faithful?Do you even know  how hard it is to love someone who doesn’t love you back?Do you know how much it makes your heart aches?But I still never moved on from you because I believed in us and you are asking me if I am cheating on you?(tears running down her cheeks)and I have had enough of your inability to trust me Rahul.I am tired.Sam is a friend who is going through a tough time if I wont be there for him who will?When you spied on me and Sam I did not tell you anything when you questioned me about this the first time I kept quiet but Rahul this is the 100th  time you are asking me and I am so fed up .You know what(choking back a sob as a lump formed in her throat)Love is important in a relationship but it is not the only thing …trust is also a very big part of a relationship and if our relationship doesn’t have that then I don’t want to be in it.(She gets up from her chair .Rahul tried to stop her by holding her hand..tears streaming down both their faces)Come back to me when you can trust me.(her heart was breaking but she knew what she was doing was correct)

She ran out of the restaurant her heart wrenching ..Rahul ran after her.
Rahul-Trisha I am so sorry for doubting you I Love You
Trisha stopped-Don’t say that!please don’t say that
Rahul-Michelle told me that she saw you and Sam together in each
Trisha-That’s enough Rahul..and seriously Michelle?you believe her and not me?
Rahul-She is my friend why will she lie to me?

I could feel a hot one taking me down
For a moment, I could feel the force
Veiny to the point of tears
And you were holding on to make a point
What's the point?

No comments: