Friday, December 10, 2010

Cuz Baby Tonight The DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again-Chapter 4

Trisha broke into sobs
Rahul-Trish..why are you crying?I am so sorry I didn’t know proposing you would make you cry..am I so bad?
Trisha-No idiot I am crying because I am happy!i am so overwhelmed by happiness that i did not know how to control it.I have been wanting you since so long..for 8 years I have loved you and now I have got you..!I have got what I wanted the most..your love!
She hugged him !
Rahul-Let’s dance ..
Trisha-what?
Rahul-Don’t you rememeber this restaurant?We came here once and laughed at all couples who were dancing to ridiculously slow songs?
Trisha looked around –Oh yeah!
Rahul-So what say ?Do you want to dance to a ridiculously slow song?
Trisha-Yes!
He held her hand and pulled her close to him.His hands on her waist and her hands placed delicately on his shoulder and her head on his chest


The book of love is long and boring
No one can lift the damn thing
It's full of charts and facts and figures and instructions for dancing
But I
I love it when you read to me
And you
You can read me anything
The book of love has music in it
In fact that's where music comes from
Some of it is just transcendental
Some of it is just really dumb
But I
I love it when you sing to me
And you
You can sing me anything
The book of love is long and boring
And written very long ago
It's full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes
And things we're all too young to know
But I
I love it when you give me things
And you
You ought to give me wedding rings
And I
I love it when you give me things
And you
You ought to give me wedding rings
And I
I love it when you give me things
And you
You ought to give me wedding rings
You ought to give me wedding rings

Trisha gave a small sigh.How is one supposed to react when all their dreams come true?How is one supposed to react when they get everything they have ever wanted?How is one supposed to react when the person they have loved for 8 years finally proposes to them?
All these 8 years her friends  had asked her why did she love rahul even when he didn’t..sometimes even she had asked herself that question..Somewhere deep in her heart she knew Rahul and her were meant to be together.She had waited all these 8 years for this moment..this feeling.This moment was worth all the pain she had ever felt ..the sadness which engulfed her frequently as the person she loves didn’t love her.
What is meant to happen happens and she was always sure one day or the other they would happen and she was glad she had waited for him and had never given her heart to anyone else .She had always believed that her love was enough for both of them and that her l0ve was strong enough to overcome the moments where she felt she should move on.If you want something from all your heart .if you really wish for something..if you really believe in something then there is no reason as to why it  can’t happen!
She always told everyone to believe in their dreams in their love in themselves.Without Hope and belief no person can be truly happy.Those are the things which makes a person strong enough to overcome all their troubles.If there is no hope in a person there is no will to live inside a person and that’s the saddest thing ever.People who dream but don’t believe in it people who love but don’t believe in it people who are talented but don’t believe it.What could be worse?The most beautiful thing about hope was that it appears when you have lost all the hope in the world.Her favorite story had been The Pandora’s Box .It had a beautiful message about hope.The “hope fairy “ had come with all the troubles in the world to help ease it  and she(hope)is always there for us.Some times we may not think so and loose our will to live but when you want to live again that is when you see hope again!
(Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want.
Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile. The next wish come true.
But if you believe that it is right around the corner. And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it. To the certainty of it.
You just might get the thing you're wishing for.
The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it?
Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart. 
-
One Tree Hill)

No comments: